Before Five Minute Friday, I wanted to share something you are going to LOVE! I found this amazing resource a few months ago. All week I’ve shared how much I love this course, but I wanted to tell you TODAY is the last day you can get my exclusive bonuses. Check out the course here.**
In this course you will get….
- 7 daily videos from Arabah Joy — one for each day of the course. In these videos, she’ll show you exactly how to do each Bible study method, step by step.
- A comprehensive workbook outlining all 7 methods.
- Printable worksheets for each of the methods. These printable templates walk you step-by-step through each process.
The course videos and materials can be accessed via desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or mobile device. You can choose to print the workbook or download it to your computer or phone. This is a self-paced course and you will have lifetime access to all course downloads and materials. If you DO order from my link, you will get these AMAZING bonus:
Additional bonuses just for you….
ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 24th!
- FREE Printable Truth Cards from Psalm exclusively for this purchase only!
- FREE Printable Bible Journaling Pages designed especially for this purchase only!
- LIMITED QUANTITY: Private Access to a Facebook Group to work through the 7 Methods TOGETHER with ME! I’m only accepting 20 spots!!! **This bonus will only be available until March 24th or until the spots fill up.
Its time for Five Minute Friday. Five minutes. No edits. No revisions. Set the timer….Go!
Clinch. Cradle. – Both were listed in a thesaurus when I looked up the word embrace. It struck me how both of those words mean similar things, but really – totally different connotations. To clinch something is different than cradling something.
So I asked myself: when it comes to people, things, and ideas in my life: Do I clinch or cradle?
Do I clinch my children so tight, I will be a hot mess when they leave the house?
Or do I cradle them, hug them tight and enjoy the moments I have with them, knowing I can let them go when the time comes?
Do I clinch to the clothes in my closet, my DVD collection, books on my shelf?
Or do I cradle them, thankful for the gifts, knowing these things will not ultimately bring me happiness?
Do I clinch my ideas, knowing and believing only I can have the right answers and I see the world perfectly?
Or do I cradle my ideas, willing to let go when other disagree so I can humbly submit to those in authority
Cradling takes a lot more effort. It takes hard work, and an eternal perspective to cradle the things in life….but to clinch them is to never find happiness. Clinching something so tight will sometimes kill it. We will end up killing our souls if we clinch anything so tight and not be willing to let it go.
Cradling takes time to gently unfold our hands, embrace lovingly what we have, understanding it might be taken away.
I embrace the life God gives me only because I know HIM and He is good.
Thank you for joining me on this special Friday post. I’m linking up here. I also want to pray for you. Will you Email Me? If you sign up here, you will automatically be sent some amazing freebies! Including my 5 Steps to Start Your Bible Study Habit. FOR FREE!