10 Truths (for Moms) for a New School Year
Last week I shared how I’m a new “kindergarten-mom” this year. I am feelings ALL OF THE FEELINGS about not homeschooling and God leading us. Through it all, I’m learning TRUTH will combat the feelings and provide a light.
If you are struggling with mom guilt, or loneliness, or a myriad of feelings this school year…..
To help, I wrote some truths out for mommies about back-to-school. Whether you homeschool, public school, or private school it – these truths are for YOU momma! Download the 110 Truths for Moms for a New School Year here (FOR FREE)
10 Truths for Moms for a New School Year
1. Mom, you are not a failure. (“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand.” Psalm 37:23-24)
2. Mom, you don’t need to have it all together. (“Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.” Philippians 3:12)
3. Mom, God will provide the strength you need. (“God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1)
4. Mom, wisdom will come when you ask. (“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.” James 1:5)
5. Mom, you’re not the choices your children make. (“The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.” Proverbs 20:7)
6. Mom, God will guide you. (“Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.” Psalm 25:4-5)
7. Mom, you’re not defined your school choice. (“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.” Deuteronomy 6:6-7)
8. Mom, you don’t need to do it all. (“As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue.” 2 Peter 1:3
9. Mom, find rest in pockets of time. (“Be still, and know that I am God;” Psalm 46:10
10. Mom, God’s Word is enough. (“The law of the LORD is perfect, restoring the soul; The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.” Psalm 19:7