The PowerSheets* let me organize my goals, create steps to reach my goals, and with daily, weekly, and monthly checklists, I was able to keep my ideas, plans, activities, and goals all on track. Organization – all in one place was the first step to being productive. It wasn’t hard for me, and I really enjoyed categorizing my life. I especially loved how she encouraged lists, brainstorming, and writing down monthly, weekly, and daily goals.
Every three months, in the yearly PowerSheet workbook, were check-ins. I revisited my goals. Sometimes I would rewrite them, noting the little (or no progress). Sometimes I would scrap the goal altogether because I found it wasn’t the right time, or I wanted a differently-worded goal. Each time though, I would look through my 10-12 goals and find that I had made progress in about 70% of my goals. Being flexible, but also seeing progress was a treasured gift!
Finally, one phrase that you have to ask yourself for each goal is: will this matter when I’m 80? I first read that question and WOW. It was struck with the reality: the minute turn to hours which turn to days and that makes up a life. At eight years old, will it matter if I ______? It was a great way to see what was important and keep eternity in my mind.
PowerSheets One Year Goal Planner.
PowerSheets® help you uncover purpose- lled goals and plan action steps to make what matters happen. Perfect for anyone—moms, students, creatives, entrepreneurs—who needs a grace- lled system that works! Join the tens of thousands of women who have changed their lives with PowerSheets!
- A simple guided process that works
- Created by Lara Casey, author of the best-selling book Make It Happen
- 12-month dated monthly workbook with January 2018 start month
- 176 pages of inspiring quotes and worksheets
- 2 pages of colorful stickers
- Inside pages measure 7 x 10 inches, overall workbook measures 9 x 10 inches
- Full color tabs and seasonal Goal Refresh pages
- Sturdy, yet exible spiral binding
- Water-resistant, exible cover with rounded corners
- Free bonus materials, including a “Word of the Year” card, encouragement postcard, and inspirational desk card
- Worksheets include the Goal Action Ideas, Monthly/Weekly/Daily Tending Lists, Relationship Tending, Cultivating Gratitude, Big Dreams page for big ideas, What Fires Me Up, Things I Want to Learn/Things I Learned, and more!
WHAT’S NEW IN THE 2018 POWERSHEETS COLLECTION?
- One Year Set 188 pages (12 additional) // 21 additional full color pages
- Six Month Set 128 pages (18 additional) // 12 additional full color pages
- Brand new! Refresh Pages
- Simpler design
- Additional prep work pages are more thoughtful and less repetitive
- Updated Goal Action Plan Pages
- New! Month in Review page Goal Setting Sticker Book – $12
- 5 additional pages of stickers
- New teaching and direction for using stickers to help you tend to goals
- 0.5 inch taller
- More stickers designed to t on your Tending List
PowerSheets Accessories Bundle
The bundle is a great companion product. I purchased mine this year, and can’t wait for the STICKER BOOK! The pens are a-mazing – I use them because they don’t bleed through pages at all. I also am exciting for the Fruitful Friendships Workbook. Here is a link to the accessories bundle.
A lot of my friends purchase the PowerSheets Six-Month Goal Planner.
The cool thing about this planner is that it comes in THREE colors! Awesome! It is exactly like the year-goal planner, but only six months. If you want to see what is new in the PowerSheet Collection click here and read about the amazing new products.
If you want to learn more about PowerSheets and all of the awesome NEW details include in them – check it out here!*
*Sometimes I mention that a link is an affiliate link. See my statement on the homepage for details.